Thursday 18 November 2010

Today's supervision

My concerns before the meeting:
Whether I will have enough time to finish reading all my books and finish the essay before the deadline.
I missed the meeting about the presentation because I had an interview with Manchester university, so I wanted to ask if I missed anything important.

What we talked about during the meeting:
If I really feel like I am running out of time, I should choose to read chapters of books that I believe will help me, and the conclusion.
I may have been getting confused between the presentation date and the final deadline for my project. I do not need to have finished my project by the 29th (my presentation).

Things I learnt from the supervision:
Forget about the essay right now-focus on reading the books.
Begin preparing the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment