Sunday 26 September 2010

Great news! and some bad news.

I've finally finished reading randomness! The final chapter is called "paradoxes in probability" and was about the probability related problems that I have come across before. This included the probability of two people sharing the same birthday and the monty hall problem.

The next book that I am going to read is Quantum by Manjit Kumar. This is the first book that I've read about quantum mechanics so it should be interesting.

Unfortunately, my laptop is broken and I'm not sure when it will be fixed. Luckily I can blog via my mobile, but a lot of the work that I do now will have to be done in a library. This is the main reason why I haven't finished writing the "random number generators" section of my dissertation yet. This will be a priority for this week though.

No comments:

Post a Comment