Wednesday 22 September 2010

What have I done today?

I have just discovered that I can blog via my mobile phone! This is the first blog that I am doing in this way and I can tell that this will definitely make it easier for me to document my project.

Today I gave Mr Wright my grant proposal. He talked to the librarians in my school and they are going to buy the books that I listed so that I can borrow them and after that, they will be available to all students in my school. The books should be arriving next week, which will mean that I will be behind on my GANTT chart once again. Hopefully I can get some more stuff done this week to make up for waiting for the remaining books.

I began writing the "random number generators" section to my dissertation today. So far so good, should be done by Friday if I really push myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment