Friday 1 October 2010

So I haven't managed to get much done this week, which is extremely disappointing. My laptop is still not working and it seems as though I haven't had time to anything other than schoolwork. On top of that, I've been doing my university application that needs to be submitted in a couple of weeks. As a result of this, my extended project has not been high in my list of priorities. I have begun reading Quantum (well, the chapter that seems most relevant) but there's my much to comment on right now. On a brighter note, my school library have bought the remaining books that I need.

Tomorrow, my plan is to go to muswell hill library and use their computer to write the random number generators section and update my GANTT chart (which I am definitely behind on). I hope to get this project back on track and really work hard to get all the research done.

No comments:

Post a Comment