Sunday 17 October 2010

What am I doing right now?

At the moment, I am reading Quantum by Jim Al-Khalili. I am also writing the Random Number Generators section of my dissertation. I don't seem to have much to really say about number generators, despite the research I have done on them. I have typed up roughly 300 words, and don't really know where to go with it. I think I will leave this section for a while and begin another part, because it is stopping me from progressing.

I was just about to update my GANTT chart when I realised that I have nothing to add to it. I want to redo my GANTT chart again, but I feel as though I shouldn't keep doing this. The wholepoint of a GANTT chart is that it is there for you to stick by it, but if I keep changing it whenever I fall behind, I'm not really progressing, am I?

Having said that, I really think that a new GANTT chart is what I need right now. But I promise that this will be the last GANTT chart that I make!!



I am fully aware that I have a lot of books to read in a short amount of time. I will aim to always be ahead of this GANTT chart.

Things I need to do this week:
Evaluate Randomness
Finish reading Quantum - Jim Al-Khalili

No comments:

Post a Comment