Tuesday 12 October 2010

Supervision

I had a meeting with my supervisor a couple of hours ago. I discussed where I am in terms of my GANTT chart. I have now completed my ucas application and although I will be preparing for the Oxford maths admissions test, I should still be able to get some extended project work done. My supervisor said that I have an impressive range of sources but I need to make sure that I evaluate all of them and talk about how they all relate to each other. In order to fulfil the criteria for the assessment objectives, I need evidence to show that I have used technology. This could mean using Microsoft excel for my GANTT chart, using the Internet and discussing how a website works, for example RANDOM.ORG, the random number generator.
From this supervision, I learnt that I am on the right track at the moment and just need to make sure that I motivate myself to read all the books and write my dissertation.

No comments:

Post a Comment